Imagen: Skins for Men

Monday, June 01, 2009

Imagen new male skins are finally at the store. I've been working on them since last year but I think the finished skins look great.

Some full body pictures (these are my demo signs):

GaelDemoSign1GaelDemoSign2

AnderDemoSign1AnderDemoSign2

AnderDemoSign3AnderDemoSign4


And facial hair options (currently there're are twelve for each skintone, but I'm making more in a near future):

GN1GN2GN3

GE1GE2GE3

AN1AN2AN3

AE1AE2AE3

AO1AO2AO3

AS1AS2AS3

As you can see, there are two different faces. Gael has a fresh, younger face and Ander is a bit more masculine and adult. Each skin (with 4 different bald/scalp and body hair/no body hair options) cost 995L and four-packs are avalaible for 2995L. Also, now I'm offering the same deal (25% off if you buy 4 skins) for single skins, so just buy any 3 skins in the store (you can mix skins and skintones, even skins for male or female) and then send me (Rack Brautigan) the transaction details to get of another skin for free.

Tp to the Male Skins

0 comments:

ecoestadistica.com